- Costumes will be ordered in November. We will be adding costume prices into your studio director account during the month of October as the teachers pick them out. All costume balances will be due November 1st!!!We will be doing measurements this month. If you would like a certain size ordered please let me know, otherwise I will order what the size chart suggests. We do add 2 inches to all our students 11years old and under so they have room to grow. There are no refunds on costumes once they are ordered. If you need to return a costume because of sizing issues there will be a $25.00 exchange fee. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me at any time.
- Fall Party week – Monday, October 26th thru Saturday, October 31st . We will be having a ½ hour of dance and ½ hour party. There will be no food but I will be handing out candy at the end of class. Costumes are optional.
- Bring a friend to dance week will be October 12th – 17th for the following classes only: Monday 4:00 Tap, Monday 6:00 Hip Hop, Tuesday 4:30 Musical Theater, Thursday 4:30 Combo, Friday 4:00 Lyrical, Friday 5:00 Jazz, Saturday 9:30 Combo and Saturday 12:30 Hip Hop.
- Come visit The Shoppes at East Wind for Fall Festival every weekend 9:00am-6:00pm. Safe trick or treating at the shoppes will be on Saturday, October 31st.
- October tuition is now due. You can make a payment at the link below https://app.thestudiodirector.com/allstardanceacademy/portal.sd
- Tuition payments are due no later than the 1st class of the month. Any payments received after the 15th will be subject to a $10.00 late fee.
Competition – Turn It Up April 30th – May 2nd
Dance Xplosion – TBA
Recital – TBA