- We will be ordering costumes this year. Starting November you will receive information on each costume you will need and how much it will be. All costume balances will be due December 1st!!!We will be doing measurements this month. If you would like a certain size ordered please let me know, otherwise I will order what the size chart suggests. If you need to return a costume because of sizing issues there will be a $25.00 exchange fee. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me at any time.
- Fall Party week – Tuesday, October 23rd thru Tuesday, October 30th. We will be having a ½ hour of dance and ½ hour party. (Costumes optional)
- Bring a friend to dance week will be Monday, October 15th – Saturday, October 20th .
- We will CLOSED Wednesday, October 31st. There will be Safe Trick or Treating at the shoppes.
- October tuition is now due. If you haven’t paid your June tuition, please include it with your October tuition.
- We are currently having a webstore made for All Star Dance Academy Apparel. If you are interested in having it for the holidays all orders will be due by October 31st. I will send a link to the website as soon as they finish
- Tuition payments are due no later than the 1st of the month. Any payments received after the 5th will be subject to a $10.00 late fee.
Competition – Fierce April 26th – April 28th & Dance Xplosion May 3rd– May 5th
Dress Rehearsal – Friday, June 14th
Recital – Saturday, June 15th
Fall 2018 Classes Begin Monday, September 10th
Pre – Registration Dates for Returning Dancers
Tuesday, July 31st 3:00pm – 7:00pm
Wednesday, August 1st 3:00pm – 7:00pm
Tuesday, August 7th 3:00pm to 7:00pm
Wednesday, August 8th 3:00pm to 7:00pm
Tuesday, August 14th 3:00pm to 7:00pm
Wednesday, August 15th 3:00pm to 7:00pm
Saturday, August 25th 10:00am to 1:00pm
Combo Classes: Tan tied tap shoes and pink ballet slippers, any color leotard & tights.
Lyrical/Jazz: Twyla Tan Contemporary Shoes & any color leotard & tights.
Ballet: Pink Ballet Slippers and any color leotard & tights.
Tap: Tan Slip On Tap Shoes and any color leotard & tights.
Competition Dancers are required to have participated in the summer dance session in ballet and all disciplines in which they are competing. Competiton students who missed summer classes must make them up in the Fall. One’s ability to be included in competition will be based upon skill level, attitude and attendance (8 absence maximum) in both classes and rehearsals. Specialty numbers are at the discretion of the Director. All payments must be paid in full in order to perform in any competition or the year end recital.
The 2018-2019 schedule may be changed based upon enrollment.
Placement into classes is at the discretion of the Director and is based upon skill level as well as age. Cut off age is determined by age as of 1/1/2019
Please contact us at (631)929-8696 or email us at Allstardanceacademy3@gmail.com