Please be aware of the following…
• We will be CLOSED Monday, May 28th .
• Seniors who are graduating bring an old photo of yourself from now and younger one by5/17
• Booster Book – leave a message in the recital program due by June 1st
• Advertisement – $10 for a business card due by June 1st .
• Recital DVD – Call Greg Yates Photography (631-275-0825) or fill out form at studio and mail it in to 15 High Street, Sayville, NY 11782
• Recital Flowers – order forms are at the front desk
• Recital Trophies – Please let us know if your child is getting a 3rd,5th,10th or 15th year award this year
Tickets – This year we will be using Tutu Tix to make it easier for you to get tickets. Now you’ll be able to do it from the convenience of your own home. Tickets will go on sale May 16th. At that time, you can purchase tickets by any of the follow ways:
Go to our special Tutu Tix page www.tututix.com/allstardanceacademy
If you have a smart phone, visit our mobile page at www.tututix.com/allstardanceacademy
• Just call 855-222-2TIX
• You will need a credit/debit card to order tickets. Tickets will be sold first come, first served. So buy early to get better seats
• You can pick what seats you want.
• Tickets are $21 online and $25 at the door
• Tutu Tix charges a low, fair fee for their service. You’ll see their $1.00 per ticket fee, plus 5% processing charge added to your order at checkout
• You’ll have several options for how you want your ticket delivered. You can have it emailed to you, sent to your mobile phone internet browser, and even add it to your Apple Passbook(if you have the latest iPhone software) at no charge! Or, you can choose to have Tutu Tix mail you foil-embossed keepsake tickets for an additional fee – with your dancer’s name printed directly on the ticket!
• There will be 2 shows a 12:00pm and 4:00pm. Everyone dances in both shows except for Combo classes
• 4:00 show will be Sat. 10:30 Combo, Sat.11:30 Combo & Thurs. 4:15 Combo
• Picture Day – Saturday, May 12th at Dance Studio.
• Dress Rehearsal – Thursday, June 14th at Shoreham Wading River High School.
• Recital – Saturday, June 16th at Shoreham Wading River High School.