Summer Session 2020
Summer classes begins July 6th-August 16th.
We will be using zoom classes to have summer classes until we are allowed to reopen. When we are allowed to reopen we will let you know. Due to the Covid restrictions we will be only allowing a certain number of students into the studio. If needed, we will alternate students each week to do in studio classes and online zoom classes this way no one misses anything. Please note the following changes when arriving at the studio:
1. There will be no parents allowed in the lobby area. If you would like to watch the class you can watch it online on zoom. We ask that all parents with children 8 & under wait in their car in case your child needs you during class.
2. No students are to arrive early to class and wait in the lobby.
3. All classes will end 10 minutes early to disinfect in between classes.
4. All students must arrive and leave wearing a mask. Once inside it is up to the parent if they want their child to wear a mask while dancing.
5. All students must keep 6 ft. apart while inside and outside of the studio.
6. All students must wash hands or use hand sanitizer when they arrive.
7. Please come dressed in dance attire. All bags must be spaced 6 ft apart in lobby area.
8. There will be no food allowed inside the studio. Please bring your own water bottle. Any water bottles left behind will be thrown away for sanitary reasons.
9. Parents must come to the front door 10 minutes early to pick up their child.
10. If your child is sick or anyone in your household, please stay home and use zoom class online.
We care about everyone’s safety and hope you will all make the best choices for you and your family. If you are not comfortable with in studio classes then you can always take classes through zoom. We are excited to be moving into the next phases and hopefully will be together again soon. If you have any concerns or information you would like to share, please contact me at 631-929-8696 or email firstname.lastname@example.org